Run Thru: January
My January vibe was mostly about the kids’ routines: Getting them where they need to be, helping out with homework, cooking dinner, etc. I love it all except for the fact that it continues to leave me no time for my own projects…. But there I go again griping about time.
What’s the saying? I need to make the time, right? I don’t disagree with that, but it is tricky, and I can hardly keep my eyes open past 8 pm anymore.
- Worked to launch a new single.
- Lots of table setting for the rest of the year.
- Established a social media presence for Merchandise, which is already making a world of difference reaching fans.
- Of my own music? Pretty much no progress this month – which is fine. Maybe one new idea made it into voice memos…? I’m OK with it for now.
- Ethan Gruska - Slowmotionary
- So much Gillian Welch
- Beatles re-mixes
- Exit Strategy by Martha Wells (My fourth Murderbot! Love them all so far.)
- The Return of Martin Guerre by Natalie Zemon Davis (via rec. from Cup of Coffee newsletter)
- 🎧 The Circle by Dave Eggers (I didn’t expect it to be such a bummer, but enjoyed it nonetheless)
- Work is a great kind of busy. Lots of surprises coming for the fans.
- Birthday party planning for my oldest.
- An early Spring?
- Building a new version of this site which will hopefully be done by March!